If there’s a problem in your house, contact your house maintenance officer first.
If your maintenance officer isn’t available and it’s a pressing issue or if you are the maintenance officer and there is a problem beyond your scope of abilities, then fill out the form below to get help from staff. Staff will check on the problem and coordinate professional services as needed. Staff may provide you with a written response on what to do.
Before completing a maintenance request, have you:
- Investigated the problem?
- Attempted to remedy the situation?
- Spoken with your maintenance officer?
- Exhausted all house resources to fix the problem?
- Prepared yourself to give a reasonably detailed report?
- Any thoughts on how the problem should be solved?
Remember, never do anything that you can’t do safely.
Submit New Maintenance Request
Maintenance emergencies click HERE.
To change your door code, click HERE.