Apply Now & Join an ICC Austin Community!
We are excited you want to join our community. Please review the information below before completing the application.
ICC Austin is committed to learning and growing as anti-racist organization. As an ICC Austin member, you will be part of this collective journey.
You commit and agree to:
- Uphold ICC Austin’s core values of community, equity, and cooperation;
- Participate in your community by attending meetings, communicating concerns, and working towards group solutions;
- Complete your assigned labor/chores (typically 4-5 hours per week); and
- Work with your housemates to build a community that allows every member to thrive as their unique self.
We do not condone nor will we tolerate any form of harassment, racism, sexism, bullying, or hostility towards a person or group on the basis of their race, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, class, national origin, disability, weight, height, religion, age, marital status, and/or political affiliation.
- Priority for housing is given to students receiving need-based financial aid.
- Members must be at least 18 years of age at the date of move-in.
- Enrollment at a local, accredited non-profit institute of higher education is required. This includes UT Austin, Austin Community College, Huston-Tillotson University, Peleton U, St. Edward’s University, and Texas State University.
- Part-time enrollment (minimum of 6 credit hours) is acceptable as long as students can demonstrate progress towards completion of a degree. Continuing education and certificate programs do not qualify.
- Students who wish to live at ICC Austin during the summer must demonstrate past or future enrollment for the semester immediately preceding or following the summer of occupancy.
- Apply! Applications are accepted year-round. Our staff will contact you with the next steps once we receive your application.
- Submit documentation (photo ID, proof of enrollment, financial aid information, guarantor information). Details provided once a room is reserved.
- Sign the lease.
- Pay the $500 membership fee and deposit ($350 refundable at move out).
*Payment plans available as needed.